Government Reg. No.: 334/063/064
Aims and Objective
- To improve the health of the orphaned, disadvantaged and remote villagers
- To assist the rural health post in providing better health care
- To conduct various programs to promote a better understanding and acceptance of good health practices
- To educate through seminars, workshops and conferences so that there will be a reduction in premature death and preventable deaths.
- To co-ordinate and co-operate with local, national and international agencies
- To identify major issues in regard to health and hygiene and work to overcome these issues
- To provide free health services and distribute medicine
- To provide health services from proficient health experts
- To do Scientific health examination through modern health equipment/tools
- To operate the door-to-door health program
- To conduct various health campaigns
- To take initiative for reforming and developing health related courses scientifically
- To produce proficient health workers and practitioner
- To conduct program relating to environment cleaning
- To assist promotion of tourism
- To participate in process of social responsibilities.
- To conduct the program like making the health services accessible, through the qualified health experts, to the ordinary citizens residing in the rural and remote area, who are deprived even from the general health services too
- To aware of the fundamental health education to the different classes and communities of the society
- To coordinate in the health campaign conducted by the experienced and proficient health practitioners
- To find out different types of diseases and assist in eradicating them
- To play supportive role for inquiry, investigation and research works relating to health
- To encourage teaching health related education in the teaching institutions from the primary level
- To encourage the activities producing health service providers
- To conduct the public awareness program directly connected with environment health
- To try to do research works and investigation for enhancement of environmental tourism
- To do different research and investigation for modernization of the traditional method of treatment
- To promote awareness and public consciousness relating to health.
Medical team of Kushudebu Medical Center
Doctor and nurse treating injured patients
Patients being carried to medical center on "Doko"